This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
La Sportiva Women's Akasha II
in-store price: £130.00
The Akasha II is a trail running shoe dedicated to endurance competitions, perfect for long distance training, Ultra Marathons, Ultra-Trails and for prolonged use...
Our View – La Sportiva Women’s Akasha II:
The La Sportiva Women’s Akasha II builds on the hugely popular original Akasha with an updated look and improvements to the foot hold and cushioning properties.
The Akasha II is a trail running shoe dedicated to endurance competitions, perfect for long distance training, Ultra Marathons, Ultra-Trails and for prolonged use during events.
The Cushion Platform ™ footbed insert and the large internal volumes as well as the soft, breathable and enveloping upper with Slip-on construction that avoids compression points provides all the features you need for all day comfort.
The Dynamic ProTechTion ™ active front reinforcements provide protection and structure following the movement of the foot dynamically and without constriction. The grippy, dual compound FriXion® Red sole is equipped with the exclusive Trail Rocker ™ solution capable of promoting the natural external heel - internal toe movement of the foot during running.
Ortholite® Hybrid laces and footbed are also made from recycled materials. Akasha II: the ultra-runner's code is expressed through protection, comfort and cushioning.
Specifications - La Sportiva Women’s Akasha II:
- Upper - Perforated AirMesh + PU Leather on the back and Dynamic ProTechTion ™ on the toe
- Lining - Non-slip mesh
- Footbed - Ortholite® Hybrid Mountain Running
- Midsole - Injection EVA and Cushion Platform ™
- Sole - FriXion® Red dual-compound with Trail Rocker ™
- Weight – 260g (half pair)
- New Look, inspired by the Bushido II aesthetic with external Skelethon TPU and geometric aesthetics
- Soft, enveloping and super breathable slip-on upper with sock construction that avoids compression points for maximum comfort of fit
- Large volumes designed for prolonged use in endurance competitions
- Dynamic ProTechTion ™ active front reinforcements: provide protection and structure following the movement of the foot in a dynamic way and without constrictions
- Extra cushioning thanks to the Cushion Platform ™ footbed insert