Our View - LifeStraw Go Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Filter:
The LifeStraw Go Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Filter is perhaps the ultimate in filtration water bottles designed to keep your water healthy and safe to drink while at the same time keeping it cold for hours. Ideal for both everyday use at home and office as well as your outdoor adventures. Perfectly suited to hot conditions when you really want to keep your drink chilled and refreshing. Fitted with the replaceable LifeStraw Filter that protects against over 99% of bacteria, parasites, microplastics and many other potentially harmful things.
This is a hugely innovative bottle that not only helps to keep you safe, it also helps the environment because every refill avoids the use of a plastic bottle. Do your bit to help make the world a better place.
Specifications - LifeStraw Go Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Filter:
- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, chlorine, organic chemical matter, dirt, sand, and cloudiness; improves taste
- Independently lab tested
- Every fill avoids single use plastic bottled water!
- Double wall vacuum insulation keeps water refreshingly cold for hours
- Membrane microfilter protects against 999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, dirt, sand, and cloudiness
- Activated carbon filter protects against chlorine, organic chemical matter and odors for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Activated carbon filter lasts up to 26 gal | 100 L
- Not intended to keep liquids hot
- Replaceable filters & parts
- Volume: 24 fl oz | 710 mL
- Weight: 17 oz | 480g
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 3.3 in | 240 x 85 mm
- Includes: water bottle, membrane microfilter, activated carbon filter, cap with silicon mouthpiece, carabiner