Our View – Lightwave Ultrahike 60:
If you want one of the lightest high capacity hiking packs on the market but still want the benefits of strong, comfortable carrying system then the Lightwave Ultrahike is the pack for you. Weighing an unbelievable 1.25kg is truly light meaning you can pack with more essentials!
The 60 litre capacity make the Ultrahike ideal for 3-7 day backpacking trips. The materials are hard wearing ripstop and with taped or welded seams the pack is extremely water resistant and the top lid is fully watertight making the pack ideal for tough conditions and bad weather.
As well as being hydration bladder compatible with an internal sleeve, there are also ice axe or pole holders, side mesh pockets with stretch ideal for bottles and a side compression system to keep your load stable.
Specifications - Lightwave Ultrahike 60:
- Watertight external lid pocket
- Internal sleeve for hydration bladder
- 2 x ice-axe/walking-pole holders
- Stash side pockets made from stretch-mesh
- Side-compression system
- Watertight construction
- Full 8.00 mm pre-curved 7001-T6 aluminium frame
- Single-piece back panel moulded from EVA foam
- Dual-element stiffened hip-belt with double adjustment
- Fixed back length (2 sizes – M2, M3)
- 420d Dynatech fabric on back panel and structural areas
- 300d micro-ripstop polyester on main front areas
- 40d ripstop nylon internal fabrics
- Soft-touch, moisture-wicking, fast-drying fabric on body contact areas