Our View – Lowe Alpine AirZone Trek ND33:40:
The AirZone Trek ND is a double-buckle, top-loading, lightweight trekking rucksack built on the exceptionally comfortable AirZone Centro back system that is adjustable for a perfect fit as well as offering extra ventilation as air flows between your back & the pack.
A wrap around hipbelt offers excellent support in combination with the padded shoulder straps the pack remains stable however much you load it up.
With comfort sorted, the two-compartment design offers easy packing and with the additional option to expand it should you require it, you’ll never be short on space. Multiple pockets in easy to access places ensure you’ll have everything you need to hand.
Specifications - Lowe Alpine AirZone Trek ND33:40:
- AirZone Centro adjustable back length and AdaptiveFit™ hipbelt & harness
- Hipbelt pockets for easy-access storage
- Lower entry with zip-out divider to allow greater load organisation
- Easy-access front entry
- Stretch mesh front pocket for versatile storage
- Expandable volume giving versatile storage options
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side compression
- Internal zippered pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Lash points for additional storage options
- Ice axe loop
- Volume: 33 + 7lt
- Dimensions: 65 x 33 x 30cm
- Weight: 1.56kg
- Back Length: 41-46cm