Our View – Lowe Alpine Cholatse 42:47:
The feature-rich Lowe Alpine Cholatse 42:47 is built for agility and confidence on multi-day mountain hikes and steep, strenuous trails.
The redesigned Air Contour+ carry system uses a thermo-moulded back pad with integrated mesh to help disperse heat and moisture when the load or workrate increases. For a keenly tailored fit, the hydration-compatible Cholatse 42:47 uses top tensioners, a forward-pull hip belt and a simple hook-and-loop back-length adjustment system.
Built from tough ripstop nylon with durable 420D reinforcements, the Cholatse 42:47 also features a variety of compartments, plus multiple compression straps to keep your load stable and under control. With easy front entry, an expandable lid, plenty of lashing points and highly efficient load transfer, it is the perfect companion for four-season hillwalking, overnight bivvys and hut-to-hut adventures.
Specifications - Lowe Alpine Cholatse 42:47:
- Weight: M-L = 1.77kg; L-XL = 1.83kg
- Capacity: 42+5lt / 2565+305cu.in
- Back Length: 48-53cm; L-XL 53-58cm
- Extendable lid adds 5 litres to volume
- Hydration compatible
- Rain cover
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Daisy chain lash points
- Zipped front entry for easy access
- Internal zipped divider panel
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop backsystem
- Front stash with large zipped pocket
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- External zipped lid pocket