Our View - Macpac Amp 25 V2 Backpack:
The Macpac Amp 25 V2 is designed to be light, comfortable and dynamic so you can get on with your outdoor activities without worrying about your pack. The moulded foam back panel keeps your back ventilated whilst offering padding for comfort over longer distances.
At 25 litres of capacity and weighing only 0.69kg the Amp 25 is perfect for carrying all the essentials you need for ultra-running, biking or fast and light hiking adventures. The large main compartment is closed using an over the top lid for quick wide access to contents and the whole pack can be securely compressed using the zigzag compression system at the sides.
The padded hip belt provides excellent stability and comfort when carrying heavier loads and it can also be removed when not needed. There are walking pole attachment loops as well as webbing loops to attach additional items if needed.
Specifications - Macpac Amp 25 V2 Backpack:
- Moulded foam back panel for extra airflow
- Stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Zigzag compression
- Stiffened compression panel for improved compression
- Blinker light attachment
- 360-degree reflectivity
- Padded hip belt with generous pockets
- Removable hip belt
- Walking pole carry compatible
- Main compartment features drain hole for fast, efficient exit of water
- Lid mesh pockets on both inside and out
- Webbing loops on front for optional bungee attachment
- Mesh pocket on shoulder strap
- Key clip
- Main Fabric - Titan Grid™, 100D nylon dobby with silicon coating
- Secondary Fabric - 210d Cordura® Nylon
- Weight - 0.69kg
- Capacity - 25L