Our View - Macpac Amp 40 V2 Backpack:
If you are looking for a lightweight backpack that you can use for fast and light hiking or ultra distance adventures then the Macpac Amp 40 is definitely worth looking at. Coming in different back lengths means you can find a perfect fit and the moulded foam back panel keeps the comfort high whilst maintaining a low weight.
Despite only weighing 0.88kg the Amp 40 is remarkably durable thanks to the 210d Cordura Nylon Construction making this a pack you can really rely on when the going gets tough.
The AMP 40 has some very effective and functional features including multiple easily accessible pockets positioned around the pack. The large stretch mesh pocket on the front is great for quickly stashing additional kit when you no-longer needed it and the side mesh pockets ideal for bottles or essentials you need to hand.
At 40 litres the Amp 40 has the carrying capacity for multi-day trips or day adventures where you need to carry emergency gear as well. All in all the Amp 40 is a great outdoor adventure pack that you will call upon again and again.
Specifications - Macpac Amp 40 V2 Backpack:
- Moulded foam backpanel for extra airflow
- Stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Zig zag compression
- Stiffened compression panel for improved compression
- Blinker light attachment
- 360 degree reflectivity
- Padded hipbelt with generous pockets
- Removable hipbelt
- Walking pole carry compatible
- Main compartment features drain hole for fast, efficient exit of water
- Lid mesh pockets on both inside and out
- Stretch mesh front pocket
- Webbing loops on front for optional bungee attachment
- Mesh pocket on shoulder strap
- Key clip
- Main Fabric - 100d Nylon
- Secondary Fabric - 210d Cordura® Nylon
- Total Weight (kg) - 0.88
- Capacity (L) - 41
- Harness - Padded