Our View - Macpac Boulder 28 Rucksack:
The Macpac Boulder 28 is a well featured daypack that works equally well as a commuting pack or school bag, with the reflective light holder being an excellent safety addition. The Boulder 28 is made from lightweight but highly durable 420d Nylon Fabric which also provides excellent weather resistance.
The main section is zip closed for easy access and secure closure and there is an additional zip pocket on the outside as well as a stretch mesh front pocket. Inside there is organisation pockets to separate items. Each side features a stretch mesh pocket capable of carrying a 1 litre water bottle.
The back uses the Ventilo harness system which is well padded with a highly breathable mesh coverage for excellent comfort and ventilation. The hip belt is well padded and can also be removed for everyday practicality.
Specifications - Macpac Boulder 28 Rucksack:
- 420d Nylon fabric - lightweight, strong and highly weather resistant
- Padded removable hipbelt with two external pockets
- Hydration compatible with exit port for hose
- Two stretch water bottle pockets - fit 1L bottle
- Front stretch pocket
- Convenient front zipper pocket
- Internal organisation
- Walking pole/ice axe attachment
- Ventilo harness encourages air flow, breathability and comfort
- Base Fabric - 630d Cordura Nylon
- Main Fabric - 420d Oxford Nylon
- Total Weight (kg) - 0.9
- Capacity (L) - 28