Our View - Macpac Kahu 22 Backpack:
The Macpac Kahu 22 is a nice simple compact day pack with a fresh modern design and multiple features that are right up to date. The pack is great for everyday use be it work, school or hiking. The internal organisation including a laptop sleeve and zippered security pocket make it ideal for commuting and the ability to carry up to A4 size folders is a great advantage for work use.
The AzTec material is durable and provides excellent protection against the weather and general wear and tear. The T-Bone Harness provides excellent stability whilst maintaining breathability. The hip belt is a great asset for maximising load stability and weight distribution but it can also be removed when not need for maximum convenience.
Specifications - Macpac Kahu 22 Backpack:
- Renowned AzTec® - outstanding durability and weatherproofness
- T-Bone™ harness with Spacer Mesh balances breathability with stability
- 3-D kidney bean style sac for comfortable fit and functionality
- Heaps of internal organisation allows you to take a 17" laptop, A4 uni folders and all your daily essentials
- Internal mesh sleeve (for laptop/documents) and zipped pocket for valuables
- Zipped external pocket - features AirMesh electronics pocket with cover and small mesh pocket
- All internal seams bound for zero fraying and extra strength
- Backtack reinforced shoulders-threadbreak tested to over 200 kg
- Convenient vertical grab handle-threadbreak tested to over 100 kg
- Hip belt for active stability, removable for everyday convenience
- Weight (kg) - 0.7kg
- Capacity (L) - 22