Our View - Macpac Weka 40 Rucksack:
The Macpac Weka 40 is a larger capacity daypack or a smaller volume multiday pack featuring many handy features to make it comfortable and practical to use. The fabric of the Weka 40 is really tough and durable AzTec which will stand up to many years of use.
The Weka has a single main compartment with an over the top buckle closure for quick and easy access. In addition, there is a zip closed front pocket, and a stash pocket behind this. Additional pockets are positioned on the lid and hip belt for separating items as well as stretch mesh side pockets which are great for water bottles.
Fit is excellent and with different size options you can make sure the pack is ideal for your height. The adjustable hip belt sternum strap allows you to secure the pack fully and the padded shoulder straps and hip belt ensure maximum comfort for the long haul!
Specifications - Macpac Weka 40 Rucksack:
- Single compartment trek pack
- Front zippered pocket
- Stash pocket behind front zip pocket
- Hydration compatible
- Lid pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Padded hip belt with pockets
- Bottle pockets
- Base Fabric - 840d Nylon
- Main Fabric - Eco Aztec® Canvas - the original woven AzTec® fabric, first developed in 1981. Supreme durability and strength. Weight: 12 oz. (340g) / m². Composition: 50:50 polyester and cotton blend.
- Total Weight (kg) - 1.2 - Size 2
- Capacity (L) - 40