Our View - Mammut Mercury III GTX Men:
The Mammut Mercury III Mid is part of the very successful fast and light hiking range from Mammut that sees fully featured footwear stripped down in weight so you feel like there is little excess on your feet.
Comfort and protection is provided by the rolling concept midsole which supports and cushions the foot encouraging the foot to function naturally and improve efficiency. A breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane takes care if the weather protection and a terracare® nubuck leather upper adds further protection and adds style.
Grip is taken care of by a Vibram rubber compound and lug pattern that provides traction on mixed terrain making the Mercury III Mid a great choice for a wide range of uses all year round.
Specifications - Mammut Mercury III GTX Men:
- Weight 450g (UK 5.5)
- Last Index - Hiking Flex Index A5
- Terracare® leather - made in Germany
- Polyamide (PA) webbing lacing
- 3D memo foam
- Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut® sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
- Board lasting
- Vibram® Frog Technology: The hexagon studs in the sole tread, designed in cooperation with Vibram, ensure excellent grip on any terrain.
- Nubuk leather
- EVA wedge Lining
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear