Our View - Merrell Moab FST Gore-Tex Women:
Fast and light, the Merrell Moab FST shoe features a lot of elements that make it a perfect choice for a lot of people who don’t want or need a full height walking boot. The Gore-Tex Membrane keeps your feet dry and the gusseted tongue prevents trail debris from getting in and causing irritation. The sticky vibram rubber outsole provides excellent grip and the snug, secure fit ensures you will feel attached to the ground however rough the going gets!
The Merrell FST is ideal for everyday use and is equally at home on wet days in and around town as it is out in the hills and trails.
Specifications - Merrell Moab FST Gore-Tex Women:
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane repels moisture and enhances breathability for all activities
- Leather/Mesh and TPU print upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® MegaGrip outsole provides the best combination of stickiness and durability for sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- 5 mm lug depth
- Weights: 3lb/1372g