Our Review - Millet Aerial 32
The Millet Aerial 32 is a hiking pack that features Millet’s Ozone back system – it supports the back and assists with comfort while holding the load clear of the back to ensure air can circulate efficiently. As it’s a Millet pack it’s construction, design and materials are all first rate, the pack feels really well made and sturdy yet it’s lightweight.
The size and features of the Millet Aerial 32 make it a true all around. With plenty of room for gear it’s an ideal year round pack for hill walking and mountain walking. Millet have included plenty of features that make the Aerial pack range great for hiking – arm rests, the Ozone back system, front pockets and a rain cover are just some.
All in all, if you are looking for a solid daypack that will do a variety of jobs, the Aerial is a worthy candidate.
Specifications - Millet Aerial 32
- CAPACITY // 32 L
- AVERAGE WEIGHT // 1.200KG
- Back Length: 46cm
- Ozone Back™
- Ventilated shoulders and belt
- Suitcase type front access zip
- Load Directed Construction™
- N 210 D Honey Comb
- N 420 D Velocity
- P 600 D PES
- 2-buckle lid with storm collar
- 3 zipped pockets + key ring + gear-holding straps. Suitcasetype front access zip
- 1 zipped front pocket
- Side net pockets
- Side compression straps
- Pole and ice-axe holder
- Pack-bottom straps
- Hydration system compatible
- Rain cover
- Ozone™ aerated stretched back with ventilated shoulder straps
- hip belt with handrests and zipped pocket.