Our Review - Millet Ubic 30 LD:
The Millet Ubic 30 LD is a women's fit lightweight mountain and trekking pack that uses a clever gear rail and stacks of features to keep you in the mountains all year. It's suited to mountain use in the summer and winter and has a useable 30L capacity.
With a ladies' fit around the straps and a shorter back length, the Ubic 30LD pack offers a flexible capacity to carry lots of kit and is ideal for day trips and overnight trips too. The pack has a slick, modern alpine style and there are plenty of storage options and features for carrying kit. The pack uses a light, adjustable back system and has two main compartments.
Specifications - Millet Ubic 30 LD:
- Activities - Hiking
- Streamlined mountain body. Female ergonomics. Two-buckle lid, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped pack-base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket / Side stretch pocket / Zipped, gusseted side pocket / 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all alpine and base-camp equipment / External gear holders / Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
- Laser Cut
- N 210 D 3 line Honey Comb
- N 420 D HD Oxford / P 1200 D Polyester
- Thermo-moulded Stretch Back / 3D Mesh
WEIGHT - 1,130 kg