Our Review - Millet Ubic 40 LD:
The Millet Ubic 40 LD is a ladies' fit trekking and mountain rucsack from Millet for year round use. With the help of clever attachment points around the pack and a host of features, the Ubic 40 LD has been created to be an allrounder.
With it's 40L capacity and ladies' fit, the UBIC 40 LD is a popular choice in store because of the fit. The foam back system, shorter back length and padded hip belt make it ideal as a short duration trekking pack and for carrying loads over tough terrain.
Alongside plenty of options to hang gear, the Variloop system for alpine gear and equipment and handy stretch pockets, the excellent back system uses a lightweight foam and has adjustments for back height too.
Specifications - Millet Ubic 40 LD:
- Activities – Hiking / Ski touring
- Streamlined mountain body. Female ergonomics. Two-buckle lid, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped pack-base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket / Side stretch pocket / Zipped, gusseted side pocket / 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all alpine and base-camp equipment / External gear holders / Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
- Laser Cut
- N 210 D 3 line Honey Comb
- N 420 D HD Oxford / P 1200 D Polyester
- Thermo-moulded Stretch Back / 3D Mesh
WEIGHT - 1,280 kg