Our Review - Millet Ubic 50+10:
The Millet UBIC 50+10 backpack is a highly versatile, really well thought out rucksack. It is ideally suited to a wide range of activities all year round from winter climbing to summer camping.
The pack is designed around a "modular system" enabling you personalise the use of different features such as the Variloop system for attaching pretty much anything!
The fit of the pack is also outsatanding thanks to the heavily cushioned, wrap around hip belt togethor with the adjusatble back. The long front zip also also access to all your kit without having to empty it all out. The pack looks great, modern and clean without compromising function.
Specifications - Millet Ubic 50+10:
- Streamlined mountain body. Detachable, extendable 2-buckle lid. Access zip, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket, Side stretch pocket, Zipped, gusseted side pocket, 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all Alpine and base-camp equipment, External gear holders, Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible, Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, handrest strap. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
- Capacity: 50 + 10 L
- ADJUSTABLE FOAM LIGHTER BACK™ - H : 43 / 53 cm
- Laser Cut
- N 210 D 3 line Honey Comb
- N 420 D HD Oxford / P 1200 D PES
- Thermo-moulded Stretch Back / 3D Mesh