Our Review - Millet Zenith 30:
The Millet Zenith 30 is a mid-capacity hiking backpack has excellent features for the outdoor enthusiast. The Zenith is the lightest pack in the Millet Mountain Series making it ideal for those looking to travel fast and light in without compromising on functionality.
The Zenith is made of lightweight fabrics that are equally robust thanks to a ripstop weave with very strong 200-denier nylon threads making it stronger, but not heavier.
The Zenith has a narrow silhouette that which makes it ideal for dynamic activities on steep technical terrain. The Air Connect Back combines a comfortable moulded-foam back panel with a highly ventilated exterior frame for maximum comfort all round. Add in the perforated, padded shoulder straps and mesh covered hip-belt and you have a very comfortable, breathable pack.
The Zenith 30 has dual-access with a top opening with storm collar and buckled top pocket lid, where the rain cover is stowed as well as a front zip opening for direct access to the main compartment. Side compression straps can be used to reduce pack volume and secure the load preventing any movement or bounce. Zipped hip-belt pocket provides great access to small essentials.
The Quick Axe system and internal hydration compartment complete a very practical pack.
Specifications - Millet Zenith 30:
- Hiking body. One-buckle lid, storm collar
- Zipped front pocket / Side mesh pockets
- Quick Axe™ pole and ice-axe carry system / Side compression straps
- Lid with 2 zipped pockets + key ring + daisy chain
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Ventilated shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Zipped pocket on hip belt
- Volume: 30L
- Back length: 46 cm
- Weight - 0,890 kg
- Laser Cut
- N 0563 N 200 D 200 D PU
- N 0491 N 200D 200 D R/S SD
- P 600 D Polyester
- 3D Breathable Mesh Back