Our Review - Montane Azote 25:
The Montane Azote 25 is aa smaller capacity day hiking pack that doesn’t compromise on function of comfort. It has a highly practical layout with easy to access main compartment and multiple zip close and stretch mesh pockets externally and internally to allow you to separate essentials for quick access.
Design to enable you to achieve a perfect fit thanks to the adjustable ZephyrAD back system with ventilation channels you also get an airy feel too.
With versatility at its core the Azote 25 is designed as a go-anywhere, do-anything pack for use on day hikes or slightly longer treks in good conditions when less gear is needed.. Made from Constructed with the lightweight and tough, RAPTOR Eco 100 denier Robic Nylon fabric, this is a pack that can withstand the roughs and toughs of regular use. The fabric also contains recycled content so this pack also boasts an environmental foundation.
Specifications – Montane Azote 25:
- Weight – 820g
- CONSTRUCTION - RAPTOR Eco 100 denier Robic Nylon main fabric with 78% recycled content; CONTACT Air Mesh Eco with 35% recycled content; CONTACT Open Mesh Plus back panel; Halo lining
- Size adjustable ZephyrAD back system with ventilation channels
- Montane off-centre Click and Go chest harness
- Articulated women's specific hip fins and shoulder straps with form-fitting design
- Zipped hip fin pockets
- Side wand pockets and front stretch pocket for external storage
- Adjustable pole / axe attachment
- External rear security pocket with key clip
- Side compression straps
- External bladder sleeve