Our Review - Montane Women’s Minimus Jacket:
Weighing just 169g the Montane Minimus Jacket packs in a huge amount. It features a map-sized chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack to carry the jacket when not in use.
Made from ultralightweight Pertex Shield material the Minimus Jacket is remarkably durable and its performance in wet weather is extremely impressive. Not only does it keep you dry from the outside, it is also exceptionally breathable meaning you won’t overheat and get wet from the inside when you start to increase the pace.
The Minimus Jacket has a close fit but isn’t restrictive, the adjustable hem and cuffs mean you can keep the weather out and the articulated sleeves ensure a practical, comfortable fit. The fully adjustable hood can be worn over a helmet and rolled away when not needed.
The Minimus has been in the Montane range for a long time and it’s easy to see why, it’s a really versatile, practical waterproof jacket that you can use for running, cycling and walking.
Specifications - Montane Women’s Minimus Jacket:
- Fully adjustable hem to reduce heat loss
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible roll-away hood with wired peak
- Mesh-lined, map-sized YKK chest pocket with YKK Aquaguard zip
- Stuffs away into own chest pocket
- PERTEX SHIELD - 15 Denier Pertex Shield with Dry Touch backer, with 40 Denier ripstop yarn - lightweight waterproof protection whilst remaining highly breathable. Designed for intense mountain pursuits where weight and breathability are key, Pertex® Shield fabrics allow you to move fast and stay comfortable.
- Refinement of style lines and updated trim
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- 360 'DUSK TILL DAWN' reflectivity