Our View – Montane Minimus Pants Women:
The Montane Minimus Pants are extremely lightweight, fully waterproof trousers specifically designed to be worn for active pursuits such as running and walking. The pants pack down to a very small size and are therefore perfect for carrying in an emergency in a rucksack or bumbag and they meet the requirements for most fell running kit checks.
The Minimus Pants are made from highly breathable Pertex Shield material which means they are great for high intensity activities whilst ensuring you stay dry inside. The trousers are tailored to prevent them from interfering with your movements, including lower leg volume adjusters and the long zip on the lower leg enables them to be put on and taken off over footwear.
Specifications - Montane Minimus Pants Women:
- Constructed from fully waterproof and breathable PERTEX® Shield
- Articulated knees for high step movement, perfect for trail running and fast mountain use
- Elasticated waist with adjustable, lockable drawcord
- ¼ length YKK reverse coil side zips for access, ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
- Featuring hook and loop calf tabs that reduce the volume around the calves minimising wind resistance and the likely possibility of abrasion on the inner lower leg
- Pre-elasticated hem for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- PERTEX SHIELD - Pertex® Shield fabrics provide lightweight waterproof protection whilst remaining highly breathable. Designed for intense mountain pursuits where weight and breathability are key, Pertex® Shield fabrics allow you to move fast and stay comfortable.
- Waterproof and windproof
- Soft and packable