Our Review - Montane Trailblazer 44:
The Monatne Trailblazer range is a new addition to the Montane stable and it is aimed at those looking for a pack that provides them with everything they need to travel long distances quickly without feeling weighed down by their pack.
The Trailblazer 44 is the largest in the range and designed for multiday adventures. The pack is stable so you can traverse technical terrain with confidence thanks to the body hugging fit and unrestricted movement.
Weighing just 980g the Trailblazer 44 is certainly light on weight but it isn’t light on features with multiple pockets for separating your gear and ensuring easy access to the items you need.
Specifications - Montane Trailblazer 44:
- Weight – 980g
- EXTERNAL STORAGE - Large front stretch pocket for storage of wet fly sheet or jacket
- POLE ATTACHMENT - Quick release pole carry system on the front of the pack
- MONTANE CLICK AND GO STRAP - Two off-centre Montane Click and Go chest harness straps for added stability on the go
- HYDRATION SYSTEM COMPATIBLE - Hydration bladder compatible for fast hydration on the move
- RAPTOR Cross Lite 70 Denier fabric in the main body is tough and lightweight. RAPTOR Resistance 210 Denier base panels provide excellent durability. CONTACT Air Mesh Plus on the harness for added breathability and reduced weight. Durable HALO lining
- MONTANE COVALENT HARNESS - Customisable, body-hugging Montane® COVALENT harness designed for a superior fit and extended comfort, adjusted via the duel direction under arm pull
- ADJUSTABLE BACK SYSTEM - Adjustable ZephyrAD back system allows the wearer to quickly adjust the back length to their exact requirements with additional core body ventilation from the CONTACT Open Mesh back panel
- FRAME - Pre-curved, lightweight, central aluminium frame for load carrying support
- BIVI OPENING - Fast access bivi opening with glove compatible Cord Lord quick release system
- WAIST STRAP - Low bulk webbing waist strap for added stability
- REFLECTIVE DETAILING - Front of pack daisy chain with reflective detailing for added safety in the mountains
- HARNESS POCKETS - Two harness pockets with security zip for easy to reach storage
- WAND POCKETS - Accessible, wrap-around wand pockets with locking security zip for extra storage options
- COMPRESSION - 'V' side compression system allows for quick stabilisation of the load on the move