Our Review - Montane Trailblazer 8:
The Montane Trailblazer 8 is the smallest pack in the Trailblazer range and is aimed at active outdoor enthusiasts who are looking for a small capacity pack that will carry a few essentials, fluid and won’t interfere with their activity.
With a body hugging fit and easy to access pockets on the front and around the sides the Trailblazer 8 is perfect for running, cycling or easy scrambling. With the ability to carry a hydration bladder or soft flasks you can easily meet your fluid needs and the main back compartment has plenty of organisational features including pockets, clips and sleeves so you can separate gear as you want.
The materials are hard wearing so you can be sure the pack will stand up to the toughs of the trails and the back system is well ventilated meaning your back won’t get too hot an sweaty.
If you are looking for a versatile, lightweight and easy to wear backpack, with a small capacity, for all your adventures then the Montane Trailblazer is a great choice.
Specifications - Montane Trailblazer 8:
- Multiple pole attachment points
- Two harness pockets with security zips
- Internal organisation pockets, security clips and sleeves
- Accessible, wrap-around wand pockets with security zips
- Customisable, body-hugging trail specific COVALENT harness
- Two off-centre Montane Click and Go chest harness straps
- Hydration bladder compatible (bladder not included)
- Front bungee system for external storage
- Front daisy chain with reflective detailing
- Material - RAPTOR Cross Lite 70 Denier fabric, CONTACT Air Mesh Plus on harness
- Weight – 350g