Our Review - Montane Women’s Azote 30:
The Montane Azote 30 is a firm favourite with walkers thanks to its light weight and comfortable fit. It has a highly functional layout with easy to access main compartment and multiple zip close and stretch mesh pockets externally and internally to allow you to separate essentials for quick access.
Design to fit the female form the Azote 30 has slightly narrower shoulders and shorter back length, and thanks to the adjustable ZephyrAD back system with ventilation channels you not only get a perfect fit but also an airy feel too.
With versatility at its core the Azote 30 is designed as a go-anywhere, do-anything pack for use on longer hiking days or minimalist overnight adventures. Made from Constructed with the lightweight and tough, RAPTOR Eco 100 denier Robic Nylon fabric, this is a pack that can withstand the roughs and toughs of regular use. The fabric also contains recycled content so this pack also boasts an environmental foundation.
Specifications - Montane Women’s Azote 30:
- Weight – 890g
- CONSTRUCTION - RAPTOR Eco 100 denier Robic Nylon main fabric with 78% recycled content; CONTACT Air Mesh Eco with 35% recycled content; CONTACT Open Mesh Plus back panel; Halo lining
- Size adjustable women's ZephyrAD back system with ventilation channels
- Montane off-centre Click and Go chest harness
- Articulated women's specific hip fins and shoulder straps with form-fitting design
- Zipped hip fin pockets
- Extendible and removable lid
- External and internal lid pockets with key clip
- Side wand pockets and front stretch pocket for external storage
- Adjustable pole / axe attachment
- Side compression straps
- External bladder sleeve