Our Review - Montane Women’s Trailblazer 24:
The Monatne Women’s Trailblazer 24 is all about travelling fast and light with maximum stability. With a body hugging fit and lightweight (only 720g) the Trailblazer 24 is the perfect partner for epic days on the hills.
The pack features the innovative Montane® COVALENT harness that is customisable meaning you will be comfortable all day long. The 24-litre storage capacity and multiple pockets mean you can carry all your items in an organised manner.
The external side mesh pockets are especially practical for stashing additional gear quickly and easily. Load stability is excellent thanks to the adjustable back system, two harness straps as well as side compression to hold the load in place.
Specifications - Montane Women’s Trailblazer 24:
- Weight – 720g
- CUSTOMISABLE FIT - Easily adjustable women's ZephyrAD back system and Customisable, body-hugging women's COVALENT harness
- POLE ATTACHMENT - Multiple pole attachment points
- FRONT STORAGE - Two off-centre Montane Click and Go chest harness straps, Two harness pockets with security zips
- FRONT FASTENING - Large side stretch pockets for external storage and Side compression
- CONSTRUCTION - RAPTOR Cross Lite 70 Denier fabric, RAPTOR Resistance 210 Denier base panels, CONTACT Air Mesh Plus on harness, CONTACT Open Mesh back panel and HALO Lining
- BIVI OPENING - Bivi opening with Cord Lord quick release adjustment
- ARTICULATED WOMEN'S FIT - Articulated women's specific shoulder straps with body curve design
- REFLECTIVE DETAILING - Front daisy chain with reflective detailing for added safety in the mountains
- MULTIPLE POCKETS - Accessible, wrap-around wand pockets with security zips