Woolpower Tube Lite
in-store price: £32.00
Our View – Woolpower Tube Lite:
The Woolpower Tube Lite is a is a multi-function accessory that can be used as a neck gaiter, headband or beanie. Soft against the skin with excellent insulating and wicking properties.
Made from high quality merino wool the Woolpower Tube Lite has a snug fit meaning it is ideal for wearing in windy conditions when you want a secure fit. Thanks to its high levels of packability it is ideal for outdoor activities when you may want to take it off and stuff it in a pocket if the temperature rises.
Specifications – Woolpower Tube Lite:
- Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower doesn’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
- 40 cm long.
- 80% Merino Wool
- 20% Polyamide