Kahtoola RENAgaiter Low Ultra-Tough Gaiter
in-store price: £40.00
The Kahtoola RENAgaiter Low is an ultra-tough gaiter designed for high-intensity activities...
Our View – Kahtoola RENAgaiter Low Ultra-Tough Gaiter:
The Kahtoola RENAgaiter Low is an ultra-tough gaiter designed for high-intensity activities that test your resolve as well as your gear’s. The RENAgaiter is the brands toughest, most rugged gaiter and is ready to take you off the beaten path and back again.
RENAgaiter is constructed using a highly durable DWR coated stretch-woven nylon, so it keeps everything but the heaviest downpour out, without keeping moisture in. And for added durability over rough terrain, RENAgaiter features our new DuraLink™ instep strap and Aegis™ rock guard, so you can push your limits with confidence.
Specifications - Kahtoola RENAgaiter Low Ultra-Tough Gaiter:
- DuraLink™ Instep Strap with Aegis™ Rock Guard - Our instep strap comes with a 1000-mile warranty and is designed to be ultra-durable and easily replaceable. The Aegis™ rock guard defends connection points against sharp rocks and terrain features.
- 3D Performance Fit - Our strategically tensioned, two-piece design hugs the contours of your shoe or boot to seal out more moisture, dirt and debris.
- Side Zipper Closure - This carefully designed and tested gaiter closure adds comfort and makes putting them on and taking them off a breeze. Lower the zipper halfway and they can be kept on a boot or shoe between adventures.
- Stretch-Woven Nylon Construction - The 90% Stretch-Woven Nylon / 10% polyurethane blend with a water-resistant DWR coating is ultra-resilient, light and breathable.
- Weight (pair): (S/M) 2.8 oz / 78 g, (L/XL) 3.0 oz / 86 g
- Height: 5.5 in / 14.0 cm