La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid GTX
Our View - La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid GTX:
The La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid GTX Ultra Raptor Mid II GTX is a mid-height fast and light hiking/trail running hybrid which doesn’t compromise in either conditions. The slightly higher cut compared to the shoe version of the Ultra Raptor Mountain Running icon, is ideal when you plan to be in rough, technical terrain for linger durations and potentially carrying light loads. The extra height provides that little extra protection and comfort.
Waterproof and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane. The soft Comfort Collar protects the ankle from the entry of stones or mud and integrates the easy-fit spoiler for maximum ease of fit.
The upper is in abrasion-resistant, breathable mesh fabric, perfect for use in all conditions. The rear stabilizing heel allows perfect control over the traverses. Perfect volume adjustment and foot hold thanks to the dedicated lacing elements means you will get a perfect fit every day. The TPU skeleton is especially important allowing the lace pull-force to be distributed equally over all areas of the upper.
The Ultra Raptor Mid II GTX is a great all round fast and light mountain boot and is also available in a wide-fit comfort version to accommodate different foot-volumes. See our alternative listing for details.
Specifications - La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid GTX:
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane lining
- Comfort Collar: soft collar to protect the ankle with an easy-fit spoiler that facilitates the fit
- Rear stabilizing heel for perfect control over the traverses
- FriXion™ White sole in soft XF compound with pronounced Trail Bite Heel heel for better downhill braking
- Perfect volume adjustment and foot hold thanks to the dedicated lacing elements: the eye-stay webbings are sewn on the inside of the upper and reinforced on the outside with a high frequency TPU skeleton, allowing the lace pull-force to be distributed equally over all areas of the upper
- Also available in the WIDE FIT to accommodate different foot-volumes
- Uppers: Abrasion resistant mesh with microfiber reinforcement band with anti-abrasion coating
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running
- Midsole: Memlex Eva with shock-absorbing injection
- Sole: Ultra-tight FriXion White with Impact Brake System and integrated anti-shock rubber toe
- Weight: 470 g (1/2 pair)
- Drop: 9mm