Leki Black Series Carbon
in-store price: £159.95
The Leki Black Series Carbon are uniquely designed and highly reliable walking poles. Lightweight but seriously strong these are a great choice for your next hill adventure...
Our View – Leki Black Series Carbon:
The Leki Black Series Carbon are uniquely designed and highly reliable walking poles. They come equipped with the newly developed Aergon Air, with genuine cork surface. The grip has been improved in numerous ways and has been redesigned in terms of comfort and control.
The special hollow core technology combines lightweight construction and large, supportive surfaces that meet all the ergonomic requirements of your hand. The Aergon Air´s fully rubberized grip back provides maximum grip and control when going downhill. The inclined angle supports your wrist for optimal guidance and placement of the pole and contributes to safety on the mountain.
Specifications - Leki Black Series Carbon:
- Aergon Air Grip - The Aergon Air combined lightness with stability. Its ergonomic shape provides maximum comfort, while the fully rubber grip head provides absolute control.
- Lock Security Strap Skin 4.0 - Adjustable strap with safety release. It is ultra-light, highly breathable and offers ideal comfort.
- Grip extension for simple grip adjustment on steep terrain or when traversing.
- Shaft material - Aluminium HTS (Heat Treated Shaft) 6.5 and Carbon PRC (Performance Racing Carbon) 1000
- Speed Lock 2 Plus - The TÜV Süd-certified adjustment system works via an external clamping mechanism which allows for easy adjustments and offers maximum hold.
- Trekking Basket 2.0 - Compact trekking basket. Protects against sinking into snow and mud and can be changed easily by hand.
- Flex Tip - Robust tip that guarantees precise pole positioning and an optimal grip on nearly any terrain.
- Grip size - Compact
- Construction - Vario (continuously adjustable)
- Pack size - 68 cm
- Weight - 235 g
- Useable Length – 100-135cm
- Segments diameter - 16|14|12 mm
- Shaft geometry - No bend
- Shaft shape - Cylindric