Paramo Women's Pajaro Jacket
Only %1 left
WEB EXCLUSIVE: £296.95
in-store price: £330.00
in-store price: £330.00
A country classic, the ladies' Pajaro jacket is designed to fulfill the needs of fans of the countryside. Waterproof and a slightly longer fit provide excellent comfort and protection...
- Female fit - Perfect jacket for Photography, bird watching, nature-related outdoor activities
- Uses Nikwax waterproof analogy fabric - soft and comfortable to wear and fully waterproof
- Lots of storage pockets inside and out
Designed with a country lifestyle in mind, the carefully thought-out features of the Ladies Pájaro jacket make it particularly good for those outdoor enthusiasts who carry extra equipment. Plenty of easily accessible, ‘dry’ pockets complement this tried and tested style. An ideal choice for users looking to maintain their comfort level without taking ‘layers’ on and off, thanks to the unique Nikwax Analogy fabric and intelligently designed ventilation options.
Specifications - Paramo Ladies Pájaro Jacket
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for increased field of vision and fit.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum freedom of movement.
- Two way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and ease of access.
- Upper arm vents for adjustable venting and temperature control.
- Increased comfort when load carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection in all conditions from our unique 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed waist and hem drawcord pulls, which also help eliminate rucking when load carrying.
- Two external secure and ‘dry’ breast pockets large enough for OS map storage, field guides etc.
- Secure internal breast pocket.
- Handwarming and ‘dry’ storage from two large and lined bellows pockets.
- The Ladies’ Pájaro offers a tailored fit for the female form.
- Reduce the ‘carbon footprint’ of your Pájaro Jacket and make a positive impact on wildlife. We've teamed up with Trees for Life, an award winning conservation charity dedicated to the regeneration and restoration of the Caledonian Forest in the Highlands of Scotland. For every Pájaro purchased a sapling will be planted.
Write Your Own Review