Paramo Women's Ventura Jacket
in-store price: £450.00
Our View - Paramo Women’s Ventura Jacket:
The Paramo Ventura Jacket is Paramo’s ultimate mountain jacket. Fully waterproof thanks to the Nikwax Analogy fabric system and fully featured to help you make the most of the toughest, most challenging conditions.
The jacket has an improved fit and functionality especially aimed at activities requiring long durations in varying weather conditions such as climbing, snow sports and high level hiking. The freedom of movement has been maximised thanks to the stretch panels so you are sure to keep moving freely during any activity. Temperature control is also enhanced and the jacket is helmet and harness compatible.
Specifications - Paramo Women’s Ventura Jacket:
- Well-placed front of arm vents for effective temperature control without water ingress.
- Low-bulk athletic fit with stretch panels in shoulders, sleeves and sides for freedom of movement.
- 180° shoulder/ arm articulation gives easy movement and prevents jacket riding up.
- Rucksack, harness and single-gloved-hand compatible design.
- Uniquely shaped, helmet-friendly hood accommodates long hair. Large peak offers vertical and horizontal adjustment to optimise vision even if wearing glasses or goggles.
- Six practical pockets:
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket
- Large external map pocket
- Secure internal chest pocket
- Two zipped high level handwarming pockets
- Ski pass pocket on left upper arm.
- Embedded cords, locks and Eco Freemagic cuff closure improve water/ snow shedding.
- Two-way off-set front zip with internal storm flap for comfort around the mouth. Locking zip-pulls throughout give maximum security.
- Weight Approx. – 812g