Stance Maxed Quarter Sock Light Cushion / Neon Orange
The Stance Maxed Quarter socks are lightly cushioned running socks which incorporate technology that is designed to maximise your comfort as well increase the durability of the socks...
Our view - Stance Maxed Quarter Sock Performance Light Cushion:
The Stance Maxed Quarter Socks provide a thin but highly functional interface between your foot and the shoe. They are extremely comfortable thanks to their unparalleled fit and comfort and exclusive design. The FEEL 360 and INFIKNIT technologies combine to give you a sock that keeps your feet happy all day long, day after day. The light cushioning provides impact protection in all the right places without excess bulk. FEEL 360 fibres maximise temperature regulation and moisture wicking capacity to keep you dry and comfortable however variable the conditions.
The all new INFIKNIT technology from Stance which is the most durable, breathable, performance orientated technology they have used to date. What that means to you is a sock that fits like a glove and will last with the same excellent fit for a long time without misshaping.
The nylon blend provides exceptional moisture wicking properties to help keep your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
Specifications - Stance Maxed Quarter Sock Performance Light Cushion:
- Infiknit™ technology never rips, never tears. Made for good. But if you’re turbo-gnarly and rip one, we got you.
- Quarter Length - Landing at just above your ankle, these socks are the mid-point between our low and crew heights.
- Light Cushioning - These lightweight socks offer a breathable barrier between your foot and shoe with select cushioning.
- Nylon Blend - 70% Nylon, 21% Polyester, 5% Elastane, 4% Combed Cotton
- Channelled Air Cushioning - Breathe easy with the enhanced airflow.
- Engineered Ankle Protection saves your feet from annoying shoe rub.
- Performance Cushioning combines impact protection with comfort to keep you pushing.
- Performance Mesh keeps you cool with maximized airflow and breathability.