Our View - Montane Women's VIA Claw 14 - 2019:
Montane design great packs and long distance trail running and endurance events are core to what they do. The Women's VIA Claw 14 typifies this thinking and is a great pack for women looking for comfort, features and capacity to carry all the essentials for an ultra event or training.
The Montane Women's VIA Claw 14 has some great features. There’s plenty of storage options to the front and back (with particular attention to flask holders on the front and bladder compatibility at the rear) with a stretch mesh pockets and bungee compression on the rear. With a large main compartment the Montane Women's VIA Claw 14 has a 14 litre capacity which is ideal for all the kit needed for a long training run or ultra event.
The materials are all good quality and soft to wear and the Montane Women's VIA Claw 14 has a nice stretch, accommodating fit. This year Montane have also treated the fabrics with POLYGIENE® permanent odour control to keep the Montane Freelight Chassis fresher and odour free for longer.
Specifications - Montane Women's VIA Claw 14 - 2019:
- RAPTOR UL main fabric
- CONTACT Flyte Mesh Air back pad
- POLYGIENE® permanent odour control
- Women’s specific Montane FREELIGHT Chassis vest with stretch lower body adjustment
- Two stretch harness straps with adjustable hooks and multiple attachment points
- Two main zipped compartments
- Soft flask compatible (sold separately)
- Multi pocket configuration
- Smart Bungee System external storage configuration options
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Under arm pole attachment
- Removable whistle accessory