Our View - Oboz Sawtooth II Mid Waterproof Men:
Mid-height boots are a really popular choice with a lot of our customers thanks to the extra weather protection and ankle support they offer over a shoe but without the additional weight and restriction of a full height boot.
The Oboz Sawtooth II Mid is a waterproof ladies walking boot with a an aggressive Sawtooth outsole that provides traction on anything you can throw at it. The B-DRY membrane ensures your feet stay dry and the materials are highly durable making this a great boot for all year round use on wet, muddy and rocky trails.
Thanks to the slightly wider fit in the forefoot and toebox this is the perfect boot for anyone with wider feet or those who just like a little extra room.
Specifications - Oboz Sawtooth II Mid Waterproof Men:
- FIT Insole™ - Oboz proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole - Great for everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a duel-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole - A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Molded heel counter - These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- B-DRY Waterproof - There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Upper Material - Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile