Our View - OMM TrailFire Vest:
The OMM TrailFire Vest is a customisable, minimalist trail running vest which has been stripped down to the essentials enabling you to personalise it as you wish. Multiple attachment points allow you expand the capacity as required or use it as is for a really streamlined fast and light race pack. The Trailfire is also compatible with bladders and flexi flasks to provide hands-fee hydration.
Specifications - OMM TrailFire Vest:
- LEANWEIGHT Design
- Stretch Mesh Pockets
- Secure Velcro pockets
- UGR – Universal Gear Rail
- Hydration system compatible
- Key Clip
- Reflective detailing
- Fits Flexi Flasks & Ultra Bladder
- Compressor Pod compatible
- LEANWEIGHT 125g
- Back padding Airmesh
- Pockets 4 front, 1 back
- Expandable Compressor Pod compatible
- Fabrics Airmesh / Stretch Mesh
- One size fits all
- Customise for your race - Designed to work with OMM accessories to allow you to adjust the setup to your requirements. Featuring 4 front pockets including 2 with secure closures and a large dump pocket on the back. The Trailfire has many attachment points to add extra storage space. You can attach the compressor pod adding 4 litres of extra storage customising the Trailfire vest to meet your needs.
- 125g Minimalist construction - Made from a breathable stretch mesh allowing for high ventilation and a minimal weight of 125g. The Trailfire fitting system uses a replaceable bungee tensioning system to keep the vest stable and move with you during high levels of activities.
- Hands-Free Hydration - There are a number of water carrying options compatible with the Trailfire vest. You can use the FlexiFlask bottles to sit in the front chest pockets providing upto one litre of capacity. Alternatively, for longer runs you can add up to a 2litre bladder into the back pocket and thread the hose over the shoulder providing hands free hydration. The compressor pod can still be attached to the outside with the bladder in the back