Our View – On Running Cloudventure Waterproof Men:
The waterproof version of a customer favourite. The On Running Cloudventure is really good off-road running shoe that is equally capable of coping with a few tarmac miles if needs be. Cushioning is provided by the unique Intelligent CloudTec pods that are strategically positioned across the shoes outsole. The pods stretch backwards slightly on impact to help offset the forces of downhill running which is in addition to the standard vertical impact absorption of the pods.
Traction is excellent on virtually all surfaces and really excels on grass, tracks, paths and rock. The Micro-engineered rubber grip sole is engineered with 4 different levels of grip so you can be assured of a good foothold wherever you go.
The Cloudventure upper is 100% water and windproof ensuring you stay totally dry from the outside. The advanced On membrane is also far more breathable than most other waterproof running shoes on the market at the moment meaning you also won’t get wet from the inside.
As well as the excellent weather protection the Cloudventure Waterproof is also tough, it has a reinforced toecap to protect against rocks hurting your toes. The fit of all On running shoes is exceptional and this is no exception. The shoe really does fit like a glove, it is flexible, close fitting but not restrictive proving to be a huge hit with our customers.
Specifications – On Running Cloudventure Waterproof Men:
- Stay dry – Inside and out - The advanced On membrane is 100% water- and windproof and physical, not chemically coated, meaning it does not wash out over time. This allows it to be highly stretchable, lighter overall and far more breathable compared to most other waterproof shoes on the market.
- Micro-engineered Grip-Rubber sole - The Grip-Rubber profile of the Cloudventure performs in the most demanding conditions. Its sole is micro-engineered with four distinct levels of grip, so you’re in control on the trail, and the street.
- Intelligent CloudTec® cushioning - The patented CloudTec® sole has 11 individual pods that stretch back upon impact to offset the forces of downhill running. We call it horizontal cushioning, and it comes on top of our standard vertical cushioning.
- Made for the trail - Every aspect of the Cloudventure has been engineered with the ultimate trail running shoes in mind – right down to the toe-caps. Fused with rubber and engineered mesh, it provides protection for the toes while still remaining lightweight and flexible.
- Runner profile - Runners looking for a lightweight trail shoe with full cushioning protection
- Goal - Reach places others can’t
- Heel-toe offset - 6 mm | 0.23 in
- Weight - 295 g I 10.1 oz (US M 8.5)
- Category - Neutral