Our View – On Running Cloudventure Waterproof Women:
If you are looking for a waterproof trail running shoe that excels in virtually all conditions off-road and on then look no further than the On Running Cloudventure Waterproof shoe. With exceptional grip thanks to the Micro-Engineered rubber outsole you will feel confident all every terrain.
Cushioning is provided via the unique Intelligent CloudTec pods that are positioned strategically across the outsole. Each individual pod stretches backwards slightly on impact to help offset the forces of downhill running and this is in addition to the standard vertical impact absorption of the pods.
Moving to the upper, we have always been hugely impressed with the fit and feel of the In Running Range and despite the waterproof membrane this is no different in the waterproof Cloudventure. It fits like a glove is highly flexible and also exceptionally breathable for a waterproof shoe. The upper is 100% water and windproof ensuring you stay totally dry from the outside as well as the inside
Specifications – On Running Cloudventure Waterproof Women:
- Stay dry – Inside and out - The advanced On membrane is 100% water- and windproof and physical, not chemically coated, meaning it does not wash out over time. This allows it to be highly stretchable, lighter overall and far more breathable compared to most other waterproof shoes on the market.
- Micro-engineered Grip-Rubber sole - The Grip-Rubber profile of the Cloudventure performs in the most demanding conditions. Its sole is micro-engineered with four distinct levels of grip, so you’re in control on the trail, and the street.
- Intelligent CloudTec® cushioning - The patented CloudTec® sole has 11 individual pods that stretch back upon impact to offset the forces of downhill running. We call it horizontal cushioning, and it comes on top of our standard vertical cushioning.
- Made for the trail - Every aspect of the Cloudventure has been engineered with the ultimate trail running shoes in mind – right down to the toe-caps. Fused with rubber and engineered mesh, it provides protection for the toes while still remaining lightweight and flexible.
- Runner profile - Runners looking for a lightweight trail shoe with full cushioning protection
- Goal - Reach places others can’t
- Heel-toe offset - 6 mm | 0.23 in
- Weight - 240 g 8.5 oz (US W 7)
- Category - Neutral