Our Review – Osprey Hikelite 26:
The Osprey Hikelite 26 is a simple yet effective walking pack which offers exceptional value for money. The Hikelite provides an array of high-performance features, durable materials and designed to carry everything you need for a day’s hiking in comfort.
The Hikelite 26 features an AirSpeed™ suspended mesh backpanel, helping to keep you cool and comfortable when you’re out for a hike. An integrated and detachable raincover hides in a pocket on the base, ready to be deployed when the weather turns nasty. Two PowerMesh™ pockets on the side of the pack will comfortably hold a 1L water bottle, while the upper compression strap doubles as a walking pole attachment.
A removable webbing hipbelt and adjustable sternum strap help keep this pack in place and the upper scratch-free pocket provides a perfect place to store your keys, snacks and sunglasses. The Hikelite 26 also features a large front shove-it pocket, perfect for storing and easily accessing a spare layer of clothing.
Specifications – Osprey Hikelite 26:
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Dimensions (CM): 48L / 28W / 28D
- Fabric: 100D Nylon Mini Diamond Shadow
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Zippered panel access
- AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Front shove-it pocket
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Walking Pole Attachments
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket