Our View – Osprey Kyte 36:
The Osprey Kyte 36 is a larger capacity daypack that has been designed specifically for women. The Kyte 36 is a rugged, high performance backpack, designed to be a true outdoor workhorse. It is hardwearing and provides all the features you need for long, hard days or lightweight overnighters.
Kyte 36 is designed for medium duration backpacking trips, or adventures where you’re carrying a moderate amount of gear. This spacious pack provides room for plenty of gear for your multi-day adventures. Accessing this gear is easy through a large side-zip access point, stretching from the lid to the lower compression straps. This provides an easy way in to access your equipment or find exactly what you’re looking for. Kyte 46 also feature upper lid access with a drawcord closure, alongside a lower sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider.
Kyte’s backsystem has been designed for comfort and stability, featuring Osprey’s tried and tested AirScape backpanel and a sturdy hipbelt and harness design, these packs will comfortably carry a heavy load. An adjustable design allows you to personalise the height of the backpanel with ease, using a hook-and-loop torso panel. Kyte also features a women’s specific backsystem design.
The Kyte 36 features numerous locations to store your backpacking essentials, including nylon-reinforced water bottle pockets, dual zippered hipbelt pockets, a large front shove-it pocket, top lid pocket, under lid pocket with key-clip and external-access hydration sleeve.
Finally, Kyte 36 comes equipped with all of the essentials for life on the trail; an integrated and detachable raincover, Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, multiple compression straps, sleeping pad straps, ice-tool attachments and multiple lashing loops.
Specifications - Osprey Kyte 36:
- Weight - 1.5 kg
- Dimensions (CM) - 70L / 33W / 30D
- Fabric - 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Adjustable torso length
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal top load compression strap
- 15mm side compression straps
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Single vertical zippered side access point
- Dual access fabric side pockets with InsideOut™ compression cord
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- External Hydration access
- Front shove-it pocket
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Designed for Women