Our Review – Osprey Sirrus 24:
The Osprey Sirrus 24 is designed around the innovative AirSpeed™ ventilated back system and incorporates Osprey's AntiGravity™ technology which combines a single piece construction of the backpanel and hipbelt with highly breathable suspended mesh. This allows for increased comfort in warm weather, even with a heavy load. Sirrus' backsystem also offers an impressive women's specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel.
With a classic styling and clean design, alongside an impressively comfortable carry the Sirrus 24 is a firm favourite for walkers and hikers who are looking for a ventilated daypack with enough capacity for spare clothing, food, water and equipment.
The detachable raincover stored in the bottom pocket increases weather resistance and tough nylon fabrics ensure durability. Sirrus 24 features a large panel opening, an easy access pocket on the top and a large, vertically zipped expansion pocket on the front which is perfect for securely storing a jacket or spare layer for easy access. Sirrus 24 is the perfect pack for warm days on winding trails.
Specifications – Osprey Sirrus 24:
- Weight: 1.2KG
- Dimensions (CM): 49L / 30W / 30D
- Fabric 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- Key Features
- Product Description
- Internal key attachment clip
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Single ice axe loop
- Side compression straps
- Vertical centred zippered pocket
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backpanel
- Adjustable torso length
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Zippered panel access
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment