Our Review – Osprey Talon 36:
The Osprey Talon 36 is a lightweight, larger capacity daypack with a highly ventilated back panel system. The array for design features makes it especially suitable for multiple outdoor pursuits including mountain biking, day hikes or summit scrambles.
The Talon 36 is adept at overnight trips and ultralight ascents. An injection-moulded AirScape backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you when navigating demanding terrain.
Made from high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating this is a pack that stand up to trail adventures and come out unscathed.
If you are looking for a supportive, versatile larger capacity day pack then the Osprey Talon 36 is a great option especially of you want to take on multiple activities with the same pack.
Specifications – Osprey Talon 36:
- AirScape™ Suspension - An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- Light and Fast - A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- Multi-Sport - From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Sustainable Materials - Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Dimensions (CM): 61L / 29W / 23D
- Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- Zippered top access
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- Internal mesh pockets
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Padded hipbelt
- Grab handle on top
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Front powermesh pocket