Our View – Osprey Tempest 34:
The Osprey Tempest 34 is a mid-volume women’s-specific walking back which is equally adept as an overnighter or for ultralight ascents.
The injection-moulded AirScape™ backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt mean this pack moves with you on technical terrain for maximum comfort. The pack features a top-loading main compartment, stretch mesh side pockets and a hydration reservoir sleeve, and a mounting option for trekking poles and an ice axe.
Made with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating this is a pack that is design to stand up to tough conditions.
Specifications - Osprey Tempest 34:
- AirScape™ Suspension - An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- Light and Fast - A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- Multi-Sport - From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Sustainable Materials - Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Dimensions (CM): 54L / 29W / 23D
- Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
- Grab handle
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- Zippered top access
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- Internal mesh pockets
- External hydration access
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Padded hipbelt
- Bucket-zip access
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered Hipbelt Pockets
- Internal key attachment clip