This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Osprey Tempest 40
in-store price: £170.00
Our View – Osprey Tempest 40:
The Osprey Tempest 40 has been designed specifically for dynamic activities in changing terrains. The slightly larger capacity of 40 litres provides adequate volume for lightweight multi-day trips and travellers. The women’s-specific design means it fits exceptionally well and moves with you.
The injection-moulded AirScape™ backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt mean this pack moves with you on technical terrain for maximum comfort. The pack features a top-loading main compartment, stretch mesh side pockets and a hydration reservoir sleeve, and a mounting option for trekking poles and an ice axe.
Made with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating this is a pack that is design to stand up to tough conditions.
Specifications - Osprey Tempest 40:
- AirScape™ Suspension - An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- Light and Fast - A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- Multi-Sport - From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Sustainable Materials - Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Dimensions (CM): 65L / 33W / 26D
- Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Designed for Women
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- Top lid access
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- External hydration access
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Padded hipbelt
- Floating lid with dual zippered pockets
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered Hipbelt Pockets
- Internal key attachment clip