This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Outdoor Research Men's Helium Hiking Gaiters
in-store price: £55.00
The Outdoor Research Men's Helium Hiking Gaiters are durable, lightweight ,low profile walking gaiters made with Helium fabric...
Our View – Outdoor Research Men's Helium Hiking Gaiters:
The Outdoor Research Men's Helium Hiking Gaiters are durable lightweight walking gaiters made with Helium fabric. Low profile and waterproof these gaiters are built for the fast hiking and lightweight backpacker to help keep you dry and protected when the weather turns.
A replaceable hypalon strap secures the bottom of your gaiters down around your shoe, and makes in-field repairs easier in the event of a gear failure. Light, small, and crushable, the Helium Gaiters fit in small pockets when not in use and custom-fit your shoes with adjustable features that keeps them snug over long periods of time.
Specifications - Outdoor Research Men's Helium Hiking Gaiters:
- Fabric - Pertex® Shield Diamond Fuse 2.5L, bluesign® approved 100% nylon, 30D ripstop upper leg panel, 100% nylon 420D Packcloth with PU Coating Foot Panel
- Weight - 4.9 oz/139 g
- Hypalon Instep Strap
- Reinforced Boot Lace Hooks
- Hook/Loop Front Closure
- Elastic Across Back Heel
- Drawcord Cinch at Top Hem
- Origin - Cambodia
- Top Edge Circumference: 17in (S); 18in (M); 19in (L); 19in (XL); 20.75in (XXL)
- Gaiter Height at Back: 15in (S); 16in (M); 17in (L); 18in (XL); 18.75in (XXL)