The Paramo Ladies' Alondra Jacket
has been designed by women and has been aimed at ladies who like photography and watching wildlife.Paramo Ladies' Alondra Jacket:
Designed by women for women who are keen wildlife-watchers, the Alondra Jacket uses Analogy waterproof fabric for fantastic weather protection and to effectively remove perspiration. Seven pockets allow equipment to be organised, transported and accessed easily. Flattering lines allow freedom of movement, making this jacket perfect for country pursuits and all outdoor activities.Paramo Ladies' Alondra Jacket
To Fit Chest Up to:
- XS - 34ins 86cms
- S - 36ins 91cms
- M - 38ins 96cms
- L - 40ins 101cms
- XL - 44ins 111cms
Specifications - Paramo Ladies' Alondra Jacket
- Adjustable, stow-away hood accommodates hair easily and, with shapeable peak, will not compromise vision.
- Fleece-lined collar for extra comfort.
- Shoulder and arm articulation provides excellent freedom of movement without excess fabric, and avoids jacket riding up.
- Pump Liner® reinforcement at shoulders and centre back for extra protection when carrying a pack in heavy rain.
- Generous mid-thigh length styling gives weather protection without restricting movement.
- Waist drawcord uses hidden cords for clean look and improved water shedding.
- Two-way front zip with internal storm flap.
- Cuffs have quiet popper fastening and are easily pushed up for cooling.
- Jacket comfortable over baselayers and midlayers as required.
- Two external breast pockets - one book sized, one phone case sized.
- Small internal right hand chest pocket for easy location of small items.
- Two fleece-lined, poppered handwarming pockets.
- Two buttoned, bellow pockets large enough to hold an identification book.
- Average Weight: 912g