The New Mirada Jacket
is a lightweight fitted ladies Paramo Jacket
The all new Paramo Mirada jacket uses Paramo's lightweight waterproof and highly breathable fabic. It is ideal for all-season hillwalking and is extremely comfortable to wear. Longer sleeves, a female cut and plenty of features make this a great choice
Castleberg Review - Paramo Ladies Mirada Jacket
The new Paramo Ladies’ Mirada Jacket has been designed specifically for the female form and offers excellent all weather protection using Nikwax Analogy light waterproof fabric to suit a wide range of activities where a lightweight waterproof jacket is required. The lightweight properties of this new design are suited to anything from summer hillwalking, biking, long distance trail races and fell runs to trekking and other fast moving activities which require lightweight fully protective gear. And whilst offering a lightweight alternative to Paramo’s other heavier jackets the ethically made Mirada maintains a wide number of features that still make it a good all year round choice for many activities. The underarm venting with a one way zip and adjustable Velcro cuffs allow for quick temperature control on the go and the two zipped hand warming pockets also offer handy storage. There is also a zipped inner mesh pocket to secure personal valuables.
For on the go activities such as scrambling or bike rides the longer sleeves and scooped tail with hem drawcord on the Mirada jacket mean one can stretch without exposure to the elements thereby keeping dry and warm. The soft Nikwax fabric is also comfortable over running vests and T-shirts without feeling too clammy in wet weather and stays warm. The fixed adjustable hood with wired peak has been designed with the Ladies in mind and has a cut suited to fit hair comfortably whilst maintaining good visibility; maybe guys with ponytails would benefit from this feature too but this Paramo Jacket’s for the girls! The reflective strips on the front and back mean it is a good choice for multiple activities in poor visibility and at night and the articulated shoulders and elbows make the Mirada a comfortable fit too. The Mirada is a great choice for the lightweight enthusiast and higher pulse activities.
Specifications - Paramo Ladies Mirada Jacket
- Uniquely shaped hood to accommodate hair comfortably, fully adjustable with a wired peak to protect vision.
- Large sleeve/ torso vents for rapid on-the-move cooling with minimal rain ingress.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Internal secure zipped pocket.
- Reflective strip (front and back) for improved visibility.
- Two hand-warming pockets easily accessible during activity.
- Two-way zip with internal storm flap.
- Long sleeve length for protection when stretching, with simple cuffs so sleeves can be easily pushed or rolled up.
- Generous length with scooped tail to protect lower back.
- Hem drawcord for easy temperature control.
- Constructed from Nikwax Analogy Light fabric ensuring low bulk with minimum weight.
- Renewable waterproofing with Nikwax TX.Direct.