Our View - Paramo Women’s Ventura Trousers:
The Paramo Ventura Trousers are highly technical weatherproof trousers designed specifically for women who need maximum performance. They feature a performance fit to maintain range of motion making them ideal for active mountain pursuits.
Ideal for a range of high-level activities in all weathers. Using Nikwax Analogy fabric, with the outer combining stretch and standard windproof materials, the Ventura Trousers provide guaranteed all day weather protection plus maximum freedom of movement. With unbeatable temperature control, you can comfortably walk, climb and even bivi in them!
Specifications - Paramo Women’s Ventura Trousers:
- Strong, durable stretch fabric for the seat and knee panels with diamond gusset and knee articulation for unrestricted movement.
- Easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by ¾ length side zips with internal poppered storm flaps.
- Minimal bulk under harness from secure fit at waist and hips.
- Internal ankle snow cuff with loops and optional lace hook (cuff can be secured away if a normal gaiter is preferred).
- Shorter leg length and crampon patch reinforcement aid crampon use.
- Additional insulation from high back panel with ‘double pull’ half-belt at the front.
- Loops for braces (braces not supplied).
- Handwarming and secure storage from two zipped hip pockets.
- Average weight 614g
- PFC*-free water repellent finish (*per and polyfluorinated compounds)
- Produced in Colombia by MIQUELINA, a member of the World Fair Trade Organization. Guaranteed Fair Trade.
- Fully recyclable through Paramo.