Our View - Paramo Women's Zefira Windproof Jacket:
A versatile, durable windproof jacket that combines with the Zefira Fleece to form a waterproof system. Very versatile option for all walking and outdoor activities. In Nikwax Windproof fabric with zoned Pump Liner®, the Zefira Jacket can cut a gale force wind or protect against showers. It has a fully protective hood, generous pockets and combines with the Zefira Fleece.
The Zefira Jacket is for women who enjoy outdoor activities all year. If you are out walking in summer, you need something breathable to protect you from wind and light showers, without making you overheat. In winter you need more rain resistance and insulation, which normally would require buying an additional winter jacket. The Zefira Windproof Jacket provides wind and water resistant protection in the warmer months. The same jacket is designed to combine with the Zefira Fleece to create a warm waterproof system for winter. The Zefira Windproof Jacket has zoned Pump Liner for greater protection, hand warming pockets, and a design that perfectly complements the Zefira Fleece.
Choose a Zefira Windproof for its outstanding versatility …The Zefira Windproof combines the highly breathable Nikwax windproof fabric with zoned Pump Liner for additional head and shoulders protection which extends its usefulness. The ability to combine it with the Zefira Fleece allows you to adapt to the widest possible range of conditions and activities. It provides handwarming pockets for on the hill use, and allows a full range of movement.
How will my Páramo Windproof with added Analogy Pump Liner® outperform other windproofs?
Your Páramo windproof offers more versatility. It is water-repellent and has a hood, so provides a good level of protection when worn as an outer layer, while offering exceptional breathability. The addition of Pump Liner in the hood and shoulders significantly improves the water-shedding and weatherproof performance. In the worst conditions it can be combined with other Páramo baselayers or midlayers for a higher level of weather protection. Therefore, it can adapt easily to a wide range of conditions.
Páramo windproofs are tough and durable, so suitable to be used in many different environments without damage.
Specifications - Paramo Women's Zefira Windproof Jacket:
- Extra rain protection in the areas of highest impact from zoned Pump Liner in the hood and across the shoulders.
- Safe, secure storage provided by two handwarming pockets.
- Specifically designed to be compatible with the Zefira Fleece. Together these two garments create a versatile waterproof system.
- When worn alone, the zoned Pump Liner in the hood and shoulders provides extra protection in areas of highest impact.
- Excellent field of vision and head protection provided by fully adjustable, peaked hood which poppers into collar when not in use.
- Two zipped hand-warming pockets provide storage.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves provides excellent freedom of movement.
- Cuffs with hook and loop cuff closure can be precisely adjusted and easily pushed up and secured for cooling.
- Scooped tail for extra weather protection to lower back with hem drawcord for fit, with adjusters secured in pockets.
- Nikwax Analogy Windproof FabricNikwax® Windproof cuts windchill and protects your insulation but still provides excellent moisture vapour transfer, allowing your perspiration to escape. The fabric is light but very durable and UV resistant so providing excellent protection in all environments. The use of Analogy Pump Liner in this garment across the hood and shoulders provides excellent watershedding and weather protection.
- If you maintain it with Nikwax waterproofing products, it will also deflect the rain. It can be worn alone, or combined with Nikwax Fleece to create a fully directional waterproof system, equivalent to an Analogy waterproof.