This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Paramo Mens Enduro Jacket
in-store price: £425.00
Our View - Paramo Men’s Enduro Jacket:
The Paramo Enduro Jacket is Paramo’s ultimate mountain jacket. Fully waterproof thanks to the Nikwax Analogy fabric system and fully featured to help you make the most of the toughest, most challenging conditions.
The jacket has an improved fit and functionality especially aimed at activities requiring long durations in varying weather conditions such as climbing, snow sports and high level hiking. The freedom of movement has been maximised thanks to the stretch panels so you are sure to keep moving freely during any activity. Temperature control is also enhanced and the jacket is helmet and harness compatible.
Specifications - Paramo Men’s Enduro Jacket:
- Less bulk and a streamlined design in a new, improved athletic fit.
- Excellent temperature control without water ingress thanks to effective ventilation.
- High mountain functionality provided by a helmet- and harness-friendly design and a great choice of pockets.
- Helmet-friendly hood with large peak offers vertical and horizontal adjustment to optimise vision.
- 180° shoulder/ arm articulation and stretch panels in shoulders, sleeves and sides for unrestricted movement.
- Generous arm vents can remain open in the wet without water ingress.
- Practical, glove-friendly pockets:
- Two large, harness-friendly handwarming/storage pockets in torso.
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket.
- Ski pass pocket on left upper arm.
- Large external working pocket for map storage.
- Secure, internal pocket on chest for valuables.
- Eco FreemagicTM cuff closure repels snow.
- Reinforced back panel for enhanced comfort and protection when wearing a rucksack.
- 2” drip skirt and scooped tail for excellent weather protection.
- Reflective piping front and rear.
- Average weight 800g