- Paramo's waterproof Jacket for Bird Watchers, Photographers and walkers
- The Paramo Halcon Jacket is perfect jacket for photography, bird watching, nature-related outdoor activities
- Uses Nikwax waterproof analogy fabric - soft and comfortable to wear and fully waterproof
- Lots of storage pockets inside and out - Including fleece lined handwarmer pockets
Castleberg Review - Paramo Halcon Jacket – Mens
The fully waterproof Paramo Mens’ Halcon Jacket offers exceptional qualities for the outdoor enthusiast who needs the extra storage space for photography or wildlife pursuits with its wide array of storage pockets. The subtle Moss green Nikwak Analogy Fabric offers full weather protection and the soft rustle free material is ideal for wildlife observation. The Halcon's features include a fleece lined collar and two fleecy hand warming pockets, great for when sitting around in hides or waiting around to take that photograph; two large ‘dry’ external chest pockets suitable for Field Guides or OS maps; two large poppered bellows pockets and three large stash mesh pockets, one zipped for security, on the inside. The Halcon’s adjustable wired roll away hood is designed for maximum observation and has been designed to give optimum wide angle vision whilst maintaining excellent protection from poor weather.
The full length two way zip has a storm flap and the reinforced shoulders and foam inserts in the back offer extra protection for load carrying making the Paramo Halcon Jacket excellent for both backpacking and for carrying heavy photography equipment. For warmer weather the Halcon Jacket has underarm vents and Velcro adjustable cuffs enabling the user to roll up the sleeves to maintain protection from the elements without overheating. The Halcon jacket is a must for anyone who needs full protection from the weather, plenty of pocket storage space and requires the comfort of the waterproof rustle free Nikwax Analogy fabric.
Sizes: S M L XL XXL
Specifications - Paramo Halcon Jacket - Mens
- ‘Dry' storage from two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers.
- A large and secure internal mesh breast pocket.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed concealed waist and hem drawcord pulls.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection from 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Fleece-lined collar for extra comfort.
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for excellent field of vision and fit.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips in back.
- Two external secure and ‘dry' breast pockets large enough for field guides, OS map storage etc.
- Two low level capacious inner mesh pockets.
- Two zipped and fleece-lined handwarming pockets located behind bellows pockets.
- Two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows entilation and access to inner layers.
- Upper arm vents allow venting and temperature control.