Our View - Paramo Men’s Halcon Jacket:
The Paramo Halcon has a very well-established position in the Paramo range of waterproof jackets and is a firm favourite with a lot of our customers. It is specially designed to provide practical protection during country activities from walking to nature watching & photography.
Many such activities involve exertion while moving, then being stationary for long periods. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture control to prevent chilling, and ventilation options to reduce clothing changes. Essential equipment needs to be within easy reach with minimal disruption.
Tough directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort, with easy temperature control provided by vents. The Halcon offers carefully planned pocketing that means you can carry all your essentials whatever your chosen pursuit.
Specifications - Paramo Men’s Halcon Jacket:
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for excellent field of vision and fit.
- Fleece-lined collar for extra comfort.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Upper arm vents allow venting and temperature control.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips in back.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection from 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed concealed waist and hem drawcord pulls.
- Nine well-placed pockets; Two external secure and ‘dry’ breast pockets large enough for field guides, OS map storage etc; A large and secure internal mesh breast pocket; ‘Dry’ storage from two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers; Two zipped and fleece-lined hand warming pockets located behind bellows pockets; Two low level capacious inner mesh pockets.
- Average weight 967g